Rain gutters and roofs on homes are used to carry water away from your house. Leaves and other items will, over time, build up and clog gutters and/or collect on roofs creating a sloppy mess. Rain gutters need to be periodically cleaned to prevent water overflow that can cause damage and other problems such as:
- Rotting of soffit boards and/or wood fascia. This rotting can cause water, and its damage, to spread to the attic with water making its way into the ceiling of your home. Repairs of this type can be quite expensive as it would involve replacing part of the roof as well as the affected areas.
- Rotted wood can attract mosquitoes and other insects, roaches, ants, and termites.
- Roof leaks are common if rain gutters are not cleaned periodically.
- Basement or crawl space may collect water or moisture.
- Mold, along with bad smells, can occur in the affected areas. Mold spores in high quantities can create health risks to humans. Click here for more information about mold health issues.
- Overflow from rain gutters can cause landscape damage to your property.
Contact us or call us today at (864) 353-4850 so that we can remove the debris from your homes rain gutters. We serve upstate South Carolina including Anderson, Easley, Pickens, Clemson, Seneca, and Greenville.